At Ashton Avenue Dental, we are pleased to offer composite bonding. We are dedicated to providing premium personalised care to ensure our patients look and feel their best.
1. Composite bonding is a versatile procedure that can be customised to meet the individual needs of each patient. The procedure is relatively simple, non-invasive and can be completed in one visit.
2. Chipped or cracked teeth: Composite bonding can be used to repair small chips or cracks in the teeth, restoring their natural shape and appearance.
3. Discoloured teeth: Composite bonding can be used to mask discoloration caused by staining or ageing, giving the teeth a more youthful and attractive appearance.
4. Gaps between teeth: Composite bonding can be used to close gaps between teeth, giving the smile a more polished and uniform appearance
5. Misshapen or uneven teeth: Composite bonding can be used to reshape teeth that are misshapen or uneven, giving them a more symmetrical and aesthetically pleasing appearance.
6. Short teeth: Composite bonding can be used to build up the length of teeth that appear too short, giving the smile a more balanced appearance.
Composite bonding is a relatively simple and affordable procedure that can be completed in one visit to the dentist. The procedure involves applying a tooth-coloured composite resin to the surface of the tooth, shaping it to the desired form and then hardening it with a special light. The result is a natural-looking and functional tooth that blends in seamlessly with the surrounding teeth.