Why Are dental implants helpful?
The loss of even one tooth can seriously impact both the function of your bite and your confidence in your appearance. Adjacent teeth can be compromised by the gap left by a missing tooth, shifting position or becoming more vulnerable to decay, chipping and cracking.
For our patients, dental implants offer a permanent and proven solution to missing teeth. The implant process involves attaching a custom-made, artificial tooth to an anchor post surgically implanted in the jaw bone. This post integrates into the bone, providing a firm anchor on which a natural-looking custom-made tooth can be placed.
Get done your dental implants treatment with affordable cost by experienced dentists in Claremont at Ashton Avenue Dental Practice.
- Replace a missing tooth or teeth/li>
- Support dental bridges
- Secure dentures (either removable or full and fixed)
Advantages of Dental Implants
Of all dental restoration solutions, dental implants have the highest rate of success. They look, feel, and function just like real teeth, and can last a lifetime with proper care.
Dental implants have other advantages too:
- Dental implant restorations never decay.
- Dental implants prevent the side effects of tooth loss — namely, gum recession, bone loss, and speech difficulties.
- Dental implants restore proper chewing and the full strength of your bite.
- Dental implants are comfortable and convenient.
- Unlike other dental restorations such as bridges, dental implants do not require the grinding down of the teeth on each side of the gap.
- Dental implants can make dentures secure and reliable — say goodbye to messy adhesives and slipping, uncomfortable dentures!
- Because dental implants prevent bone loss, they preserve the appearance of your face and prevent sunken cheeks.
The Dental Implants Process
Best Dental Implants Treatment
Determining whether or not dental implants are appropriate for you is highly dependent upon your needs and the condition of your jawbone. Not everyone is a good candidate for dental implants because some people don’t have adequate bone structure to support the implants.
During your initial visit, our dentist will evaluate your bone and gum health to determine whether you are good candidate for dental implants, including immediate dental implants. If dental implants are the right option for you, our dentists will walk you through every step of the dental implant process, from initial planning to the final, permanent restoration.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner